Voice Enabled Solutions Linking Libraries & Patrons
Things You Can Do With myLibro
Tap mic or use text chat to interact with myLybro. Here are the few ways you can interact with:
- Search and reserve books, audio or video
- Check the status of holds
- List checkouts and renewals
- Fees and fines
- Discover library events
- List items on pickup
- Cancel a book
- See if the library is open
- Search by author or series
- Search for "myLIBRO" on the Play Store (Android) or the APP Store (iOS).
- Install or download the app to your device.
Sign Up/ Sign in Page:
Open the myLIBRO app and select the Create myLIBRO Account button.
- Chose Library
- Last Name
Once you are Logged In, you can access your library using Voice Mode or Chat Mode.