Mobile Printing at the Margate City Public Library
You can print emails, documents, photos, boarding passes, web pages, and more at Margate City Free Public Library. Print directly from a library computer or use your smartphone, tablet, home computer, or laptop to send a mobile print request.
- Black and white prints are .10₵ per page
- Color prints are .25₵ per page
- Payment is by cash [$5 limit per print job]
- Copies must be picked up within 72 hours of sending
There are three ways to send a mobile print request.
Print from Our Mobile Print Website
- Select Black and White or Color.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the file or URL you wish to print.
- Click the next arrow.
- Enter "optional" printing options.
- Click the green printer button to send the print request.
Visit http://printeron.net/mcpl/main to begin printing.
Download the Mobile Print App
Forward from Your Email Account
Use your library's black and white or color mobile printing email address below to print directly from your email account. Using this method sends a print request for the body of the email message and a separate print request for attachments.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (black & white copies)
- email@example.com (black & white 11x17 copies)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (color copies)
- email@example.com (color 11x17 copies)